Start your career at Isdaner & Company and have an opportunity for advancement at one the top 25 Philadelphia area firms. We are an independent regional firm that serves a diverse group of clients in a variety of industries. Because of our special work environment and opportunity for diverse client engagement, we pride ourselves on having a strong and stable professional team.
Join our team and get the Isdaner advantage! Some firm benefits include:
- 401k plan with firm contribution
- flexible spending accounts
- Incentive program, flexible work schedule
- Healthy snacks
- Special events
- Free parking
- And so much more
JOB OPPORTUNITY: INTEGRATED SERVICES STAFF ACCOUNTANT
Integrated services staff accountants are expected to work on diversified accounting and tax assignments under the supervision of different professionals. Duties include general ledger account analysis and reconciliations and preparation of financial statements, and preparation of personal and business income tax returns. Required qualifications include: Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field; 2 to 5 years of accounting experience; CPA certification (or working toward obtaining), strong technical ability, team player with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills; outstanding problem solving and analytical skills. Performance is judged based on the quality of work, application of accounting and tax knowledge and ability to meet time constraints. Must be able to travel locally based on client and business needs. Compensation commensurate with experience. Excellent benefits package. Please send your resume to Michael Riesenbach, CPA, Chief Operating Officer, email@example.com
JOB OPPORTUNITY: STAFF AUDITOR
Isdaner & Company, LLC, a regional certified public accounting firm in Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania, is seeking a full-time staff auditor to join our team. Isdaner & Company, LLC fosters a work environment that encourages continuous learning and we have been recognized as a Top Workplacein Philadelphia for our family friendly environment. This is an excellent opportunity to grow your career.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting; 3.0 or higher GPA in major preferred; advanced degree preferred
- CPA eligible or possess CPA license
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Strong analytical, research, and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment with all levels of client personnel in various industries
- Ability to balance workload of multiple tasks and assignments
- Willingness and ability to travel, generally within the greater Philadelphia area
- Ability to work overtime when needed throughout the year but predominantly from January through April.
- Participate in the engagement planning process
- Develop an understanding of the accounting and auditing principles relevant to individual client engagements
- Perform detailed audit or other attestation procedures on financial statement account balances and prepare effective and clear workpapers
- Gather and analyze data, interpret results, and communicate results with engagement supervisors
- Complete work within established deadlines
- Develop proficiency with preparing financial statements
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
Excellent benefits package. Compensation is commensurate with experience. Please send your resume to Michael Riesenbach, Chief Operating Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information about all job opportunities, contact Michael Riesenbach, CPA, Chief Operating Officer, email@example.com