On December 3, 2020, we hosted a presentation moderated by Gene Marks, CPA of the Marks Group with panelists Jill Fowler, Esquire of Heckscher Teillon Terrill & Sager, PC, and Mitch Gerstein, CPA of Isdaner & Company, LLC.
During the presentation, they discussed the results of the election and its anticipated impact on everything from tax reform to broader legislative and tax policy issues affecting businesses and individuals next year and beyond.
- Legislative changes for the COVID-19 era and how the presidential election will impact our lawmakers
- The current state of business and tax reform and the latest on Paycheck Protection Program
- The tax strategies/incentives every business owner and an individual should consider for 2020 and beyond
- The importance of estate planning and the role of charitable giving
- The state of the IRS
- Economic growth outlook for 2021 and beyond