In today's complex legal environment, it is not uncommon for a client's casework to require expertise in more than one professional discipline. For example, business interruption claims, domestic relations matters, business valuation or lost profit and insurance claims are just a short sampling of situations that could require a specialist outside your firm's capabilities. Our collaboration with attorneys, investment advisors, trust officers, bankers, insurance representatives, and financial planners helps you to achieve your objectives.
At Isdaner & Company, LLC, our tax and accounting background and experience in the litigation process offer your firm a unique combination of skills for forensic accounting and litigation support cases. Our seasoned professionals' assistance can often determine the outcome of a case. Our collaboration with attorneys, investment advisors, trust officers, bankers, insurance representatives, and financial planners helps you to achieve your objectives.
THE FOLLOWING IS A SAMPLING OF OUR MANY SERVICES:
- Preparation or Analysis of Business Interruption, Loss of Income and Property Damage Claims
- Preparation or Analysis of Expert Reports
- Review of Deposition Testimony
- Business Valuations
- Expert Witness Testimony
- Analysis of Divorce Settlement Issues
- Assist in Preparing Witness for Trial
- Assist in Preparation for Cross-Examination