At Isdaner & Company, protecting the health and safety of our employees, clients and community is always a top priority. An equally important priority is delivering excellent client service.
As we address the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, our efforts to address these priorities continue to be the primary area of focus for our management team. We would like to update you on the measures we are taking to ensure that these priorities are met.
First, we are currently operating without any interruptions and have not been directly affected by the coronavirus. We have always had a strong infrastructure in place to support our business continuity efforts. We are leveraging those assets and policies and strengthening them where necessary to ensure our firm and our clients are in the best position to succeed without interruption during this time. Out of an abundance of caution, however, our management team recently decided to implement certain additional steps aimed at keeping employees safe while minimizing inconvenience to clients where possible. Those steps include:
- Utilizing our technology infrastructure for our entire firm to work remotely, if necessary;
- Making available to clients alternatives to in-person meetings, such as videoconferencing and conference calls — which is consistent with precautionary measures being taken by many other businesses;
- Suggesting to clients to securely deliver tax information electronically to minimize face-to-face meetings and reliance on Postal and other delivery services;
- Requiring employees who exhibit cold or flu-like symptoms to stay home from work;
- Providing additional hand sanitizer dispensers around the office and at the reception desk; and
- Taking extra measures to clean and disinfect common areas and conference rooms.
Our team continues to regularly monitor announcements and guidelines from the CDC, World Health Organization, and the Pennsylvania State Department of Health. We will continue to provide updates as developments warrant. Our goal again is to provide you with uninterrupted service while keeping both our work family and your family healthy and safe.
We appreciate the trust you place in us. We do not take that trust for granted and work hard to earn it every day.
If you have any specific questions or concerns about our coronavirus response – please don’t hesitate to contact your Isdaner & Company representative.